Visions, Values and Aims
Vision, Values and Aims of Belmont Primary School
Supporting each other to achieve success.
Our key values are:
- We are proud to belong to the school
- We are committed to high standards
- We will maintain a secure, caring and supportive environment
- We promote enjoyment of learning and equality of opportunity
- We see the school as part of a wider community
- We believe in positive attitudes, self-belief, mutual respect and personal responsibility
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and achieve in a secure and caring environment
- To promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development and prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life
- To encourage lively and enquiring minds with the ability to question and reason
- To develop an understanding of the world and a tolerance of other cultures, religions and ways of life
- To have high expectations of the children so they will become resourceful and independent with a positive attitude towards all aspects of school
- To allow all members of the school community, including pupils, parents/carers, staff and governors to feel valued and respected
- To help pupils to be responsible and caring citizens capable of contributing to the wider community.
Our vision, values and aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils for the future.